FIVE TED TALKS TO WATCH BEFORE STARTING A NON-PROFIT
As a leader and initiator, you are always looking for inspiration and good resources. You are not alone on this adventure.
1. Dan Pallotta: The Way We Think About Charity is Dead Wrong
2. Jessica Jackley: Poverty, Money and Love
3. Elizabeth Gilbert: Success, Failure and the Drive to Keep Creating
4. Michael Porter: Why Business Can Be Good at Solving Social Problems
5. Melinda Gates: What Nonprofits Can Learn from Coca Cola
Be inspired, friend! And let us know how we can help!